CanDo TheraPutty Exercise Putty is the standard in resistive hand exercise material. TheraPutty is the name trusted by more doctors, therapists, hospitals and clinics than any other to strengthen hand muscles and grip, improve fine motor skills and decrease stress. With each squeeze, pinch, stretch, grip and/or twist, TheraPutty puts you on the path to healthier hands and fingers, improves fine motor skills and decreases stress. Each of the six color-coded putties features industry standard resistances, with a progressive firmness ranging from xx-soft to x-firm. The convenient size and easy-to-open containers enable users to compliment the work done at the clinic or hospital, allowing strength and mobility progress to continue at home. This is a 4-piece set featuring 1 (one) 2 oz. container of each the Yellow, Red, Green and Blue Theraputty. With six resistance levels, options to make exercises more challenging include using a higher-level resistance putty, a larger quantity or increasing the number of repetitions. An illustrated guide featuring nearly a dozen exercises is available for free on our website. Accessories that stimulate functional activity, such as Puttycise Tools, are available separately. The putty is gluten, Latex and casein-free. Safe for all, CanDo Theraputty is non-toxic if swallowed and will not dry out.
- the standard in resistive hand exercise material
- each color-coded putty has a different firmness ranging from xx-soft to x-firm
- available in the Preferred® color sequence
- available in convenient resealable 2 ounce plastic containers for patients to use at home or clinic
- CanDo® TheraPutty® material is gluten, casein and latex-free; non-toxic if swallowed
- CanDo® TheraPutty® material putty does not dry out