The CanDo One-Sided Staircase is a small corner staircase for places with limited space with its 30" platform. Patients can ascend and descend the staircase as well as lean on the rigid, bolt-through mounted handrail for support. Each step measures 10"L x 30"W x 6"H. This staircase features a one-piece handle/rail support system and an all hardwood plywood base with an ultra-durable UV-cured, topcoat finish. The solid hardwood handrails come pre-assembled and are comfortable to grip. The steel fasteners and metal braces provide extra support and durability. These stairs also have two, full width, safety treads on each step and tough PVC edge tape for added safety. The CanDo One-sided staircase requires a 9-foot ceiling minimum and can hold up to 500 pounds.
- steel fasteners and metal braces provide support and stability
- molded, solid hardwood handrails offer patient comfort
- safety treads on each step
- two-sided staircase patients can ascend an descend without turning
- one-sided staircase saves space
- 500 lb weight capacity