The Chattanooga Dura-Stick Plus Self Adhesive Electrodes play an important role during muscle stimulation, allowing you to work your muscle at peak effectiveness. Electrodes are the points where the pulses are transmitted to your motor nerves, and ultimately your muscle fibers. Each Chattanooga Dura-Stick Plus Self Adhesive Electrode is coated with Permagel Hydrogel, which serves as a superior coupling agent to minimize resistance between your skin and the electrode. It's designed with conformable lead wire connectors that offer superior grip to the lead wire pin. Carbon conductive film incorporated into a flexible spun lace backing provides excellent conductivity. Flexible, yet sturdy construction offers increased durability and ease of use.
The Dura-Stick Plus electrodes have a tab to position and remove them easily.
- Quality: Estimated longevity of 40 sessions and the 1000 strands technology favours an optimal conduction of current
- Price: the reference for electrodes on the market
- Top: non washable fabric layer
- Underside: metal wire microweaving and hypoallergenic gel
- Connection: wire electrodes for all sizes or Snap CefarCompex for some models (Muscle Intelligence Technology)
- Writeable plastic bag: write name of your patient, date of his 1st use and number of uses