The Flex hand trainer is an ideal tool for specifically training each individual finger. It enables a variety of effective exercises to strengthen the finger, hand and forearm muscles. The promotion of strength, finger dexterity and coordination can be specifically supported. The finger trainer has four different spring-loaded buttons that can be pressed individually or in any combination. A big advantage over similar hand trainers is that the resistance of each individual button can be adjusted separately and continuously. A movable button also enables special strength training for the thumb. This means that each finger can be stressed and strengthened individually, without the stronger fingers being able to compensate for the strength of the weaker ones. Thanks to its ergonomically optimized shape and a hand rest made of non-slip silicone, the training device sits comfortably and stably in the hand. Ideal for use in therapy, sports and at home.
- To strengthen the arm, finger and hand muscles
- Promotes the improvement of coordination, motor skills and mobility
- Targeted training of individual fingers using individually adjustable resistances
- Versatile exercise options
- The resistance can be continuously adjusted from 1.1 to 2.7 kg for each key using the rotating button knobs
- Suitable for intensive, individual training of individual fingers
- Sliding button for larger hands or for special thumb training
- Small, light and handy: ideal for on the go
- Hand rest and buttons with non-slip silicone surface ensure a good grip
- Simple, convenient handling
- Fits perfectly and comfortably in the hand
- Ideal hand trainer for fitness and training during rehabilitation, but also e.g. B. for climbing, bouldering or playing the guitar
There is currently no content in this section. Use the sidebar to add material to this section.