TDP Infrared Therapy Lamp Large Head with Digital Timer Display is a specific kind of heating lamp that use for anybody with muscles tightness, inflammation, or pain. The treatment is usually done on the neck, back, shoulders, knees, elbows, or ankles to recover faster from an injury (such as motor vehicle accident) and reduce pain. It can also be used for lower abdominal (cramping or period pain).
How Does a TDP Infrared Therapy Lamp Work?
TDP is an acronym for “Teding Diancibo Pu” which can be translated as “special electromagnetic spectrum”. The head of the lamp is different from other far-infrared heating devices. The head has an electrical heating plate that’s covered with a mineral plate, which is the unique element that’s composed of 33 trace elements.TDP mineral lamp emits far-infrared radiation in the 2-50 micrometer range. The heating part operates at about 870 F (466 C).
- 6.5″ diameter large head to cover more surface area
- Added safety features:
- dual fuses protection
- hospital grade electrical plug
- protective screen head cover
- Certified for compliance with UL 60601-1 & CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1 (required for use of Medical Electrical Equipment in healthcare environment)
- ON/OFF switch and manual timer (re-settable) control for your safety and convenience, time setting ranged from 15 minutes to 60 minutes.
- High quality 5-leg plastic base with swivel casters for firm stability and smooth rolling
- cETLus Approvel,CE/ISO certified, Class II Device Listed with Health Canada/FDA