CanDo Gel Squeeze Ball hand exerciser for grip strength, dexterity, mobility, and fine and gross motor skills. Heat or chill for use in hot or cold therapy. Available in 6 color-coded resistance levels. Each level (firmness) available in circular or egg shape. Balls can withstand temperatures ranging from -76 degrees Fahrenheit to 167 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hand squeeze – squeeze the hand therapy ball with your fi ngers and thumb. Focus on pressing the pads and tips of your fingers into the ball.
- Finger squeeze – squeeze the ball between any two fi ngers you want.
- Finger push – push down on the ball as it lays on a solid surface, such as a table
- Finger fl exion – hold the ball away from your palm using your thumb and another fi nger of your choice. Squeeze the ball, focusing on only pressing the pads and tips of the fi ngers holding the ball.
- Pinch – hold the ball with your fi ngers and thumb extended. Press your fi ngers into the top of the ball and your thumb upward on the bottom of the ball.