ColPac Blue Vinyl Ice Pack is an ice pack designed to help reduce pain, soreness and swelling in larger areas of the body, whether post-workout, game or injury. It is easy to use and convenient. ColPaC® – Blue Vinyl can help reduce delayed onset muscle soreness from training and help alleviate back, hip, thigh or leg pain from injuries. In addition, the ColPac Blue Vinyl Ice Pack can help reduce swelling and fevers. Use this ice pack after training, post-game or to help speed up recovery from injury, the Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Ice Packs remains flexible and comfortable when using and lasts up to 30 minutes. Designed with durable blue vinyl, the Chattanooga ColPac can be used multiple times.
Note: The Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Ice Packs are for cold therapy use only. Do not heat for hot therapy.
- Durable, blue vinyl allows for re-use of cold pack
- Keeps cold for up to 30 minutes
- Ideal for recovery and post-workout treatment
- Oversized cold pack helps to treat larger injured muscle areas
- Helps to reduce pain from injuries, swelling or fevers
- Designed with latex-free material
- Non-toxic silica gel fillings to form around the injury
- ColPac remains pliable when frozen
INSTRUCTIONS & CARE
- Remove ColPac from freezer. Place a towel between the ColPac and the skin and then apply to treatment area. Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Before storing in the freezer, wipe away all moisture from ColPac. To preserve and maximize the life of your Chattanooga ColPac, seal it in a plastic bag and store it in the freezer when it is not in use. Make sure to lay it flat in the freezer.