CHATTANOOGA REHAB is a 4 channels stimulator developed for PTs and Rehab Clinics requesting a standard way of use of electrostimulation.
It meets all of the requirements a professional demand: pain management, treatment of vascular diseases, and muscle stimulation with basic programs.
Please note this product is available in select international markets; it is not available in the U.S. Contact us for more details.
Programmes 4 standard programmes categories:
- Rehabilitation I
- Pain Relief I
- Vascular Conditioning I
- Standard programme configuration
MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY
- Mi-Ready (integrated Mi Technology on all 4 channels, but Mi-Cable not included) – 4 functions: Mi- Scan, Mi-Tens, Mi-Range, Mi-Action.
- Choose one programme for channel 1 and 2, and then select another programme from the 2+2 programme list for channel 3 and 4.
This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Manage the session time and move directly to the next phase (recovery) when needed.
MOTOR POINT PEN
- This very useful tool in combination with the dedicated programme helps to ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Creates and personalizes programmes in order to customize the patient-specific parameters.
DETAILED PRACTICAL GUIDE
- Guidelines treatment recommendations and technical parameters for all programmes included in the stimulator are provided.
On the fold out cover there are illustrations of the suggested electrode placements
AUTONOMY AND SPEED RECHARGE
- Daily use autonomy and with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- The warranty is for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated